Tuesday, June 9, 2009 | Posted by Aaron Goldman
Below are links to all the FAQs answered to date. This series is a work in progress. Please feel free to comment on other questions you'd like to see addressed and/or provide feedback on the responses.
1. What’s the Value Proposition to Marketers?
2. Will Connectual Replace Agencies and Consultants?
3. How does Connectual Make Money?
4. How can Connectual Stay Objective if it's Compensated by Sellers?
5. Does Working through Connectual Mean Higher Rates for Buyers?
6. Why Would Providers Allow Connectual to Represent Them?
7. Are Connectual Partnerships Exclusive?
8. Who are the Current Employees and Investors in Connectual?
9. How does Connectual Plan to Grow?
10. How does Connectual Avoid Conflicts of Interest?
11. What Makes the Connectual Business Model Defensible?
12. What Makes You Qualified to do This?
13. Do You Really Know All Those Companies on the Connections Page?
14. What Do You Do Every Day?
15. Why doesn't Connectual use an Hourly Rate for Consulting?
16. Why did You Join Kenshoo?